Friday, July 26, 2013

Hi...There are new outfits in the Store..Cave Man themed. You have to pick up the dinos around woozworld, but you will only get points if you buy the outfits from the store with REAL MONEY. Though i am not too disapointed because in the Pearlz contest I did not get anything. (I was supposed to get three of the clothes.)


I wil just do Mya's and Jenny's Outfits...

Prehistoric Cutie: Hair: I like the beads, though there should have made them colored and I think 
her hair would have looked better if it was a bit shorter.

Top: The top looks fine with the bows and ropes. Nice Bracelets is all i can say...

Skirt: The skirt looks very poofy and looks like parchment. '.' It has no designs or anything. Sad

Feet: I like the laces, but it goes all the way to her knees. better at the ankles.


Wild Huntress: The hair is so spiky and messy. But the bone is a nice touch.

Top: Nice fur. I like the spots on the top. Is that a lion or a jaguars skin?

Legs: Looks like normal leggings with spots. I would have like it to be like the Tarzan's lioncloth.

Feet: I have no idea how the heels got in the picture. She is supposed to be a wild huntress, i don't 
think it is very comfortable hunting in heels.


That is it.. And i think there are scammers hacking the Bratz hairs and dresses, cause there seems to be a 
lot more than before and now they are more popular in shops. Anyways just a thought, I have no proof.


No comments:

Post a Comment